Trakstar is looking for an energetic, tech-savvy, and creative B2B Sales/Support Rep. to enable our customers to be wildly successful. You’ll be joining our exceptional sales development team to drive huge impact in a fun and exciting company with significant growth potential.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be instrumental in responding quickly to inbound leads, being the customer’s first impression Trakstar; as well as assisting our Marketing, CX and Sales teams as needed.
Trakstar has a fast growing customer base of our Enterprise Saas product, especially in Government, Technology, Healthcare, and Professional Services sectors.
What we do
Our vision is to make performance reviews meaningful. We create friendly software that makes it easy to set goals, have ongoing performance conversations, and complete reviews so that employees can focus on learning, growing, and doing their best work.
What you’ll do
- Respond with lightning speed to inbound leads.
- Collaborate with Sales team members to be able to effectively schedule demos with a high rate of conversion.
- Be an expert in the software and be able to answer initial questions from sales prospects
- Learn, define, and share best practices in the performance management process with customers
- Be the voice of customers, advocate for their needs and collaborate with Engineering to inform the product roadmap
- Develop a trusting relationship with customers. Respond to and resolve inbound support issues post-implementation
- Identify and make recommendations for ways to improve our processes, tools, and materials to enhance the customer experience
- Assist marketing with testing, execution and reporting on lead quality
- Work closely with a dynamic group of companies in our investment portfolio
- Highly collaborative, proactive, curious, self-starter, and always interested in learning.
- Clear communicator and effective problem-solving skills – especially over the phone.
- Extremely extremely organized
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online webinars, and remote troubleshooting.
- Ability to build professional and trusting relationships with customers from all around the world.
- Works well on a small team and across departments in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- 1+ years support experience (SaaS preferred).
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Technical aptitude and curiosity for innovation.
- Experience with Hubspot (or CRM) and/or Google Apps a plus
- Commuter benefits
- 401k program with employer matching
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits