This article covers how to make changes to an individual employee’s information. Such changes include:
– Email Address
– Login Name
– Employee Number
– User Role (make someone a Manager or Admin)
– Groups such as Department or Location
1. Click on the name of the employee you wish to edit. This will navigate you to their profile.
2. Click Edit next to their name. Here you can edit the employee’s name, employee number, email address, login name as well as reset their password. You can also make them a manager and update their groups (location or department for example). Update employee information as needed, and save your changes.
- Click here to learn more about making changes to an employee’s Appraisal information: “Position” (which evaluation form template they are using) or Manager.
- Click here to learn about making bulk changes to employees.
- Click here to learn about how to set up Groups such as Department or Location